What are the gas prices over at home? Here in East/Central KY it's $1.97 a gallon for regular. Never thought I'd see this again in my lifetime.
What are the gas prices over at home? Here in East/Central KY it's $1.97 a gallon for regular. Never thought I'd see this again in my lifetime.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
2.19 a gallon.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Just got back from the Abingdon area. It's a few cents cheaper over there.
Not too long ago the idea of $1.97 gas was shocking. Now it's something to be thankful for. Times can change in a hurry.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
gas was 2.13 earlier today in duffield.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
same price here in Coeburn.
Its been 2.09 in Dungannon for about a week.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Not directed at anyone on the forum.
But does anybody notice how people don't credit Bush when gas falls, but they blast him to high heaven when prices rise? If it's his fault that prices go up, shouldn't he get credit when prices come down?
National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th
I thought about that just today actually. Some people just want to find a reason to bash him. Also, not directed at anyone on this forum.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
What's he been doing to bring the gas prices down?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
what did he do to bring them up?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks